- President of the March for Life Education and Defense Fund
- Con to the question "Should Abortion Be Legal?"
“But I am tired of the damaging and erroneous idea that abortion is a positive thing for women. I have met so many women that profoundly grieve having been involved in an abortion. I’ve talked to a dad who lost his daughter to legal abortion. There is study after study showing the negative consequences of abortion–be it emotionally or physically.
Because of the cause of ‘reproductive rights,’ approximately 30 million females are missing in the United States today – future Olympic athletes, scientists, doctors, artists, teachers, sisters, mothers, daughters, lawmakers, and maybe even a President. Women deserve the truth about this issue. Abortion is profoundly anti-woman. Choosing life is empowering, not taking the life of your precious little one.”
“What about Equal Right for Unborn Women?”, marchforlife.org, Oct. 26, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, March for Life Education and Defense Fund, 2012-present
- Director, Center for Human Dignity, Family Research Council, 2009-2012
- Abstinence Advisor, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2008-2009
- Abstinence Adviser, US Agency for International Development, 2006-2008
- Former Associate Director, Cardinal Maida Institute, Archdiocese of Detroit
- MTS (Master of Theological Studies), Theology of Marriage, Pope John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family, 2002
- BA, Psychology, James Madison University
- Contact Info:
- 202-234-3300, March for Life Education and Defense Fund Office
- None found
- March for Life staff page
- Twitter: @jeannemfl
- Maiden name is Monahan
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Should Abortion Be Legal?